Monday, April 19, 2010

Volcano and Woodburn

It is hard to believe that of all the reasons a horse doesn't get to Badminton is because of a Volcano. But that is exactly what has happened to Woodburn who was due to fly out to the UK on Wednesday. After a whirlwind couple of days speaking to the shippers, Woodburn's owners and I decided to reenter Woodburn at Rolex. So, pending FEI approval I will have 4 horses running at Rolex this weekend! I am upset to not be able to run him at Badminton, but given the extenuating circumstances this was the best option for all involved. More later after I arrive in Lexington.


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

bummer...just remember everything happens for a reason, even if we don't know why :)